We are so excited to announce that as of 6/2/20 we are now accepting reservations for small groups in the Gaslamp District. However, due to social distancing measures, there are still no public pub crawls being offered. It is strongly recommended that all participants in small group reservations are part of the same household and/or have been quarantining together. Below are the current rules in the Gaslamp District:
- Currently most of our bar partners are operating at 50% capacity with distancing measures in place.
- All patrons must have a mask to enter.
- All patrons must be seated. Once you are seated you may remove your mask.
- Larger groups may have to be seated at multiple tables in order to ensure proper distancing.
- Food must be ordered if you plan to drink. This is mandated by the state of California.
- Some venues do have live music or DJ's, however, dancing or standing around the bar is not allowed.
- All venues must close by 10pm.
The following are our personal pub crawl rules:
- All patrons must have a face covering to participate which must be worn during check-in and upon entrance to every venue.
- When you book with San Diego Pub Crawler, your tour will include table reservations at each venue. This becomes your home base and is where you will remain while you are at each venue (with exceptions, such as using the restroom).
- By joining our pub crawl you consent to having your temperature checked. This could be by an SDPC representative and/or by each individual venue before entry.
- Financial minimums on private parties have been lowered from 10 people to 7 people in order to offer financial help to those who still want to celebrate special occasions in smaller groups. This means if you have less than 7 people, you pay for 7 people. If you have more than 7, you only pay for what you have in attendance.
- There is a maximum group size of 15 people.
- Each participant must sign a COVID-19 waiver before entry. Additionally, each crawler must believe to be free of COVID-19 and also have been symptom free for the preceding last 14 days.
- Full refunds will be offered to all groups who cancel at least 7 days in advance regardless of circumstance. Individual refunds will be offered to those who develop any symptoms or have personal concerns and are unable or unwilling to attend the event. Financial minimums will still apply.